4.21.2020: Trying a new format where I consolidate all stories on 1 page
- 98 year old who fought in WW2 suffered from diseases like malaria and was a POW recovers. Doesn’t know what all the fuss is about :-).
- Captain Moore keeps breaking records and has raised £27M pounds for NHS.
- Mumbai citizen initiative now feeds 70,000 mail per day for the poor.
- Mailman in Ohio delivers essentials to the elderly on his route.
- Early results from medication Remdesivir seem very promising.
- New Orleans hospital discharges 1500th COVID19 patient.